Monday 29 February 2016

Behind the scenes.

Yesterday was the day I finally filmed my movie.
When I started, I felt like I was the most organized I could have been. I got everything ready - the car, the phones, the cameras, the teen angst.
I had to trash the car. I had coffee cups, donut boxes, magazines, blankets, hats, shoes -- things teenage girls would probably have in their car. It was a pain trying to film in all of that junk, but I managed.
While filming, however, I ran into lots of problems:

  1. The phone that was supposed to be FaceTiming was dying.
  2. The phone I was using as a microphone was dying. 
  3. There were random strangers with children in the background at some point.   
Though all of these problems were easily fixable, these were just inconvenient things I had to deal with. At the end of the day, I learned a few things. Like bringing portable chargers. always.

Here are some pictures from the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment