Sunday 12 March 2017

Intern Portfolio


Hey everyone. As some of you may or may not know, during my time at Emma Willard, I interned for the communications office. Basically, I filmed and edited videos for the school. These videos were either put on the school's YouTube channel, put in the school newsletter, or sent to prospective students. Though I currently don't have access to the videos that were put in the newsletter or the videos that were sent to the prospective students, I still have access to the videos on the YouTube channel. I had the freedom to plan each video, so most of these were planned, organized, film, and edited by me unless stated otherwise.

 

This was my first video I filmed and edited for the school. Basically, I was still trying to figure out technique and way of working and filming students and faculty. 

I started to understand the importance of the environment when filming students.

This is part of a six part series. I did not record this, but I did edit it. 



The next few videos are just more interviews, just and gaining experience in general       








I made this video when I went on a field trip to New York City, because the field trip was funded by donations given by parents and alumni. 


This was the last video I filmed and edited on my own.



This was the last video I helped film, before I graduated Emma Willard in 2016. 

I just thought I'd make a blogpost dedicated to my work that I've done during my time as an intern for the communications office, so I'd have a portfolio easily accessible. Interning at Emma Willard was probably the most stressful, enjoyable, and most important part of my filming career. Doing this helped me realize that I love making videos, and hopefully I'll have an opportunity to have another experience like this again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment